It’s all about first impression.
Like social life, how a new employee encounters a company on his first day is no different from when an individual meets with someone new. According to a study published in 2018, 35% of financial employers in Hong Kong lost their employees in the first month because of poor onboarding processes. With this in mind, a well-structured onboarding, and even preboarding process, are critical in ensuring new hires’ long term retention in the organisation.
Meanwhile, today’s businesses tend to focus on winning customer’s loyalty in return for greater revenue. But we may have overseen employee experience and their needs during the employment journey at our organisation, in which research reveals that employee engagement rate in Hong Kong was only 40% .
Hear how you can digitally transform the workplace into environments conducive to a more engaged and productive employee community, and hence elevate the employer branding:
– Connecting employee engagement on a unified platform
– Delivering a personalised preboarding & onboarding Journey
– Offering a seamless ongoing employee experience
Time : 14:30 – 17:00
Date : September 6th, 2019
Venue: Introv Experience Hub, 28/F, Gravity, 29 Hing Yip Street, Kwun Tong (Entrance on 29/F)
14:30 – 14:45 Registration
14:45 – 15:00 Welcoming & Introduction of Introv and ServiceNow
15:00 – 16:30 Strengthening Workforce Loyalty and Productivity with Employee Experience
16:30 – 17:00 Q&A & Networking Drinks
- 1 Robert Half International Inc. (2018). Hong Kong companies losing new recruits during probation because of poor onboarding [Press release]. Retrieved from https://www.roberthalf.com.hk/sites/roberthalf.com.hk/files/press-release/HK_Robert%20Half%20Press%20Release_onboarding.pdf
- Qualtrics. (2018). Asia Pacific Employee Pulse November 2017. Retrieved from https://www.qualtrics.com/au/employee-pulse-asia-pacific/