About HK Ballet
A balance of classical and contemporary works, Hong Kong Ballet is one of the premiere classical ballet companies in Asia. It is internationally recognised as a top institution that represents Hong Kong’s unique character. Established in 1978, Hong Kong Ballet continues to thrill audiences with their strong performances over the years.
- To generate awareness and promote ballet to the people of Hong Kong
- Develop new audiences and new talents, especially among young people
- Continue to raise the company profile internationally
- Needed a comprehensive solution to manage all departments within the business (members, artists, production, the school’s information)
- Inter-departmental cooperation is critical for a production for all performances
- Needed a system that could integrate all the workflow and assist them to complete all the work systematically in a more efficient way (inventory management and financial account).
Results & Benefits
- Designed around Hong Kong Ballet’s unique business model, the company has improved their daily operation with ERP
- Efficiency has improved, time spent on jobs resulted placing time developing other parts of the business (looking for new sponsors and dancers)