Founded in 2008, Introv started off as a Cloud Based Consultancy company offering local businesses cloud computing solutions. Upon seeing a gap in the market, the company focus shifted to include understanding customer’s true needs, and what business value could be delivered to the customer by doing so. The Company has grown substantially over the years and now operates as a full service IT consultancy service provider in the Asia-Pacific region (APAC).
As one of the leading implementers of the world's No. 1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in APAC, we deliver world class results that help customers grow by redefining their business practices, while boosting their overall growth and success.
As innovation seekers who recognise early tech trends,
we offer leading collaborative software solutions to small, medium and large sized businesses looking to deliver operational excellence. Our best in class solutions are designed to help rejuvenate business models.
We are an ambitious, young company and we are expanding very fast, but our goal remains the same – never lose sight of our objective, which is to help customers realise their full potential, not only by embracing technology, but growing with technology. We invite you to meet with us, where you will see how passionate we are about what we do here and how we deliver and execute it. This is what drives each and every one of us at Introv. That’s why our customers keep coming back to us.
- Served 500+ customers since 2008
- Customer satisfaction rate - 10/10
- Provides True Cloud Service
- Staff certified with Salesforce, NetSuite and Tableau official certification
- Leading consultant with more than 20+ years of experience
- Serves all industries, small and large companies
MEET THE TEAM
Manager, Consulting Service
William is a well-versed IT professional who has worked with world-class cloud platforms and innovative technologies for more than 5 years. In his practical experiences, he has served clients across a wide range of industries, including retail, trading, professional services, healthcare, and e-commerce.
William is a great believer in the importance of careful listening who always strives to better understand customers’ needs by offering deep insights and invaluable advice pertaining to the customers’ business infrastructure.
Senior Manager, Sales
With more than 9 years of experience, Terry has provided extensive experience in providing consultancy advice in CRM, BI and enterprise applications strategy solutions to businesses in the APAC region. Terry works hand-in-hand with customers to help them achieve their goals by providing them with strategic advice and consultation that are both practical and executable.
Cyrus is a veteran full-stack software developer with more than 10 years of experience. He helps businesses develop software ranging from consumer-facing apps to enterprise scale solutions. He has extensive experience in every business field, having built apps that serve more than 500k active users. These include customer services applications, banking apps, smart home security systems, and entertainment apps.
Manager, Customer Success
Leo is a seasoned IT professional with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. As a highly motivated individual, who likes to keep an ear to the ground when modern technology is concerned, he enjoys expanding his horizons by learning about domain knowledge evolution in business and IT systems.
Senior Manager, Sales
Vivien is a seasoned expert on facilitating IT cloud solutions that help companies deal with their business challenges, such as CRM, ERP and eCommerce. With more than 15 years of experience, she brings rich and practical experience in various industries: which include retail, real estate and manufacturing.
Companies served since 2008
Years of Experience
- Introv recognised as NetSuite’s 5-star partner
- Awarded Oracle-NetSuite Asia Partner of the Year Award
- Won Informatica's Innovative Partner Award (consecutive win for two years)
- Awarded "Top 10 ERP Solutions Providers" by APAC CIO Outlook Publication
- Introv recognised as Salesforce’s Platinum partner
- Awarded Oracle-NetSuite Channel Sales Accelerate Award (Asia)
- Won Informatica's Innovative Partner Award
- Launched Planogram
- Signed strategic Tableau partnership
- Introv office opened in Taiwan
- Introv recognised as NetSuite’s 4-star partner
- Signed strategic Kony partnership
- Introv recognised as NetSuite’s 2-star partner
- Won NetSuite’s Asia Partner of the Year Award
- Won NetSuite’s Best New Partner Award
- Won NetSuite’s Best Partner Implementation Award
- Signed strategic Informatica partnership
- Signed strategic Google partnership
- Signed strategic NetSuite partnership
- Launched iRecruitment platform
- Signed strategic Microsoft partnership
- Signed strategic Amazon partnership
- Introv recognised as Salesforce’s Gold partner
- Signed strategic Salesforce partnership
- Introv established in Hong Kong
* These fields are required.