The pandemic opened many eyes across the world to the importance of adding as much intelligence as possible to our supply chain and logistics networks. Imagine if your company can accurately determine the needs of products driven by more reliable customer forecasts across business units and data from a unified software suite. It can be a competitive advantage if you can have a committed supply of the products that everybody is vying for.
It’s easier than you think.
NetSuite mobility extends collaboration and productivity beyond the workplace. With intuitive tools that provide your mobile workforce with the ability to easily access and upload important data you need outside the office, you’re empowered with information at your fingertips.
How NetSuite can benefit your business
Real-time Financial Management in the Cloud
- Gain full visibility into your integrated financials with pre-built, accounting-intelligent capabilities that comply with accounting standard.
- Improve business performance with real-time metrics and role-based dashboards.
- Accept and process electronic payments from your customers in a secure and reliable manner.
- Track, manage and report the book value and depreciation of your company’s fixed assets.
- Close with confidence and report financials quickly and accurately.
- Ensure proper security, support compliance and gain complete audit trail visibility.
- Configure and monitor business processes and workflows.
Comprehensive Finance and Accounting Management
- Reduce planning cycle times: Collect inputs and assumptions, review iterations and present consolidated results in a timely manner.
- Financial projections: provides insights to plan for the future, as well as data and information potential lenders and investors need to understand your business, including sales forecast, expense budget, cash flow projection, etc.
- Acquire goods and services and keep costs in check using better spend management.
- Breakdown silos and empower your company with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Eliminate errors with automated processes and reduce the reliance on spreadsheets.
Supply Chain Management
- Inbound Logistics: Manage all of your open purchase orders, transfer orders and inbound containers to meet expected receipt dates.
- Outbound Logistics: Manage your products from the end of production through fulfilment and on-time delivery to optimise cash flow.
- Global, real-time view of inventory status.
- Offer unique capabilities when it comes to tracking inventory across multiple locations.
- Full Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP) capabilities for multi-location planning.
- Easily collaborate with your supply chain partners.
- Optimize procurement for recurring needs with negotiated terms, tiered pricing, and pre-specified delivery schedules.
- Enforce compliance with purchasing thresholds and guidelines.
- From acquisition through payment, automate the complete procurement process for goods and services.
- Accept a variety of credit and debit card types and other electronic forms of payment for online payment processing needs.
- Maximize the accuracy and timeliness of your timesheet and expense processes with online self-service tools.
- Ensure compliance and accommodate requirements with easy and timely customized reporting.
- Create reports and dashboards that combine operational and financial data and KPI’s.
- Analyze statistical measures and results for each department, location, funder/donor and more.
- Gain instant, real-time visibility for all key stakeholders, from high level summaries down to the underlying transactions.
Global Business Management
- Adjust for currency, taxation and legal compliance differences at the local level, with regional and global business consolidation and rollup.
- Manage inventory and fulfillment across multiple locations.
- Run multi-store / multi-country / multi-site ecommerce with country-specific web stores and websites managed from a single NetSuite account.
Get in touch with us now. Let us listen to your pain points and we will design the best system for you to grow your business.